Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.10 (-1.3%) to $7.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,104,371 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30,912,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.31-$7.45 after having opened the day at $7.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.46. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: CGG ( CGG), down 16.2%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 14.7%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 10.8% and CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.