Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $13.35 (-1.1%) to $1,160.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 572,998 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 604,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,156.21-$1,175.00 after having opened the day at $1,174.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,174.25. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Scientific Games Corporation Class A ( SGMS), down 4.1%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 3.7%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 3.1% and Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.