Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Republic Services ( RSG) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Republic Services fell $0.61 (-1.8%) to $33.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,038,309 shares of Republic Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,483,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.24-$33.84 after having opened the day at $33.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.88. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 24.2%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 8.0%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 7.7% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Republic Services Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.