Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, AGCO fell $3.00 (-5.0%) to $57.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,216,209 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,111,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.45-$61.14 after having opened the day at $60.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.58. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 24.2%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 8.0%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 7.7% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.