Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $2.59 (-1.6%) to $160.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,369,258 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,919,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $160.00-$164.17 after having opened the day at $164.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $163.38. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Targacept ( TRGT), down 34.3%, Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), down 19.8%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 19.3% and Enzymotec ( ENZY), down 13.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.