Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Gilead fell $1.34 (-1.9%) to $70.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,731,483 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,829,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.04-$71.74 after having opened the day at $71.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.42. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Targacept ( TRGT), down 34.3%, Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), down 19.8%, Enzymotec ( ENZY), down 13.2% and Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.