Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company fell $1.41 (-1.4%) to $100.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 801,191 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 840,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.92-$101.84 after having opened the day at $101.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.70. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 8.8%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 6.2%, Blyth ( BTH), down 5.0% and Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.