Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector lower today making it today's featured Conglomerates laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rayonier fell $0.71 (-1.7%) to $41.19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,219,934 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,089,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.49-$41.23 after having opened the day at $40.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.90. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that declined today were: Global Eagle Entertainment ( ENT), down 6.9% and RMG Networks ( RMGN), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.