Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avnet ( AVT) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Avnet rose $0.54 (1.3%) to $42.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 731,355 shares of Avnet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 845,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.34-$42.25 after having opened the day at $41.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.63. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 11.5%, Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 4.8%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.6% and Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Avnet Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.