Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Whole Foods Market ( WFM) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market rose $1.22 (2.2%) to $57.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,891,167 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,767,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.72-$57.60 after having opened the day at $56.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.09. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), up 8.9%, China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 7.4%, PC Connection ( PCCC), up 6.8% and Wet Seal ( WTSL), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.