Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose $0.39 (1.2%) to $33.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,984,232 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,568,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.56-$33.62 after having opened the day at $32.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.01. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), up 12.2%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 12.1%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 6.9% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.