Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $4.17 (1.6%) to $261.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 792,032 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $257.62-$261.76 after having opened the day at $259.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $257.40. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 58.3%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 14.9%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 11.6% and Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.