Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $1.13 (2.0%) to $56.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,108,313 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,752,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.81-$57.29 after having opened the day at $55.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.24. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 11.0%, BioScrip ( BIOS), up 8.9%, Mazor Robotics ( MZOR), up 6.6% and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.