Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $1.77 (4.3%) to $42.74 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,142,293 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,180,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.05-$42.98 after having opened the day at $41.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.97. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 5.7%, Concha y Toro Winery ( VCO), up 4.4%, Cresud ( CRESY), up 3.6% and Truett-Hurst Inc Class A ( THST), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.