Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Visa rose $5.50 (2.6%) to $213.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,015,519 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,171,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $207.84-$213.81 after having opened the day at $208.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $207.75. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 11.9%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 8.7%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 6.9% and Command Security Corporation ( MOC), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.