Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $0.79 (1.4%) to $58.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,980,928 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,868,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.49-$59.05 after having opened the day at $57.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.88. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: American Apparel ( APP), up 7.8%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 7.1%, Orient Paper ( ONP), up 5.0% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.