Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner rose $0.70 (1.3%) to $55.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,281,927 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 679,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.50-$55.45 after having opened the day at $54.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.70. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Gentex Corporation ( GNTX), up 4.1%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 3.9%, Accuride ( ACW), up 3.2% and Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.