- SPG members can earn two Starpoints/$1 in addition to standard Reward Credits for all stays at participating Caesars Entertainment hotels and up to 10 elite qualifying nights towards SPG status per year. SPG members can also redeem their Starpoints for free nights at Caesars hotels and can access amazing experiences in Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Atlantic City and beyond through Moments by SPG at SPG.com/caesars.
- Total Rewards members will gain access to Starwood’s unsurpassed luxury hotel portfolio. Elite Total Rewards members will earn 1 Reward Credit for every eligible dollar spent at Starwood in addition to standard Starpoints earning and a flat 100 Tier Credits per qualifying stay. Total Rewards members can now also redeem Reward Credits for hotel stays at Starwood hotels. Additionally, Seven Stars members, the highest Total Rewards tier, will be upgraded to SPG Gold Status.
SPG Moments Hit the Vegas StripIn addition to the dual earn and redeem benefits, SPG and Caesars will create one-of-a-kind experiences allowing guests to experience Las Vegas and the participating Total Rewards network like a high roller. Beginning today, SPG members can use their points to redeem exclusive experiences in Vegas and beyond, including:
- Planet Hollywood Experience with premium Britney Spears show tickets and meet and greet (May 9-10, 2014) - Features a two-night stay in a Panorama Suite at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino with two Platinum tickets to see “Britney: Piece of Me” plus a meet and greet with the pop superstar.
- “Wolf Pack Weekend” (SPG member chooses date) - Gather your buddies and head to Vegas with a two-night stay at Caesars Palace in the suite guests popularly refer to the “Hangover” suite; plus VIP table for up to eight guests at PURE Nightclub, includes admission and line pass; dinner at Nobu Restaurant & Lounge; roundtrip limo transfers and much more.
- Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appetit Weekend (May 9-11, 2014) – Features a two-night stay in an Octavius Tower deluxe room at Caesars Palace Las Vegas complemented by two tickets to the Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appetit Grand Tasting Party with celebrity chef meet and greet (chef TBD).