- Dec. 18: Free Shipping and Standard Shipping
- Dec. 22: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as midnight EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 23: One-Day Shipping (order as late as midnight EST; varies by item; as low as $2.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
- A day of deals every day this week, dedicated to some of our customers’ favorite gift categories:
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Sports & Entertainment Collectibles – Great deals on select sports collectibles from Prize Authentics and 2013 Topps.
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Toys – Find deals up to 70% off every day on top brands such as Fisher Price, Leapfrog and Barbie.
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Movies & TV – Save up to 70% on more than 35 movies and TV shows including The Bourne Trilogy, Star Trek: The Complete Original Series (Seasons 1-3), and Skyfall/Quantum of Solace two-pack.
- Friday, Dec. 20: Sports & Outdoors – Find select bike helmets and protective gear up to 55% off, New Balance and ASICS running clothes up to 70% off, and up to 37% off top gold GPS Units by GolfBuddy.
- A week of music deals:
- Monday, Dec. 16: Johnny Cash Albums starting at $5.99
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Simon & Garfunkel Albums starting at $6.99
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Soundtracks starting at $5.49
- Thursday, Dec. 19: The Who, Styx, Steve Miller Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd Classic Rock Albums starting at $5.99
- More deals include:
- Exciting electronics deals through Saturday, Dec. 21, including $50 Amazon Gift Card with the purchase of Beats products, 50% off select Samsung 4K Ultra TVs and up to 60% off Yamaha all-in-one desktop audio speakers.
- Up to 35% off BOB Joggers
Give the Gift of Amazon PrimeFor the first time, customers can give the gift of Amazon Prime this holiday. In addition to unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, a Prime gift includes a year’s worth of entertainment with Prime Instant Video and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Find Gift Ideas Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy-to-navigate toy and electronic gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details visit http://www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftguide. About Amazon.com Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as Books; Movies, Music & Games; Digital Downloads; Electronics & Computers; Home & Garden; Toys, Kids & Baby; Grocery; Apparel, Shoes & Jewelry; Health & Beauty; Sports & Outdoors; and Tools, Auto & Industrial. Amazon Web Services provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform, which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business. Kindle Paperwhite is the world’s best-selling and most advanced e-reader. It features new display technology with higher contrast, the next generation built-in light, a faster processor, the latest touch technology, and exclusive new features designed from the ground up for readers. Kindle, the lightest and smallest Kindle, features improved fonts and faster page turns. The new Kindle Fire HDX features a stunning exclusive 7” or 8.9” HDX display, a quad-core 2.2 GHz processor, 2x more memory, and 11 hours of battery life, as well as exclusive new features of Fire OS 3.0 including X-Ray for Music, Second Screen, Prime Instant Video downloads, and the revolutionary new Mayday button. The all-new Kindle Fire HD includes an HD display, high-performance processor and dual speakers at a breakthrough price.
Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.com.mx, and www.amazon.com.au. As used herein, “Amazon.com,” “we,” “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.Forward-Looking Statements This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management’s expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment and data center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com’s financial results is included in Amazon.com’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.