- DCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.9 million.
- DCI has traded 367,180 shares today.
- DCI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DCI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DCI: Donaldson Company, Inc. manufactures and sells filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates in two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. DCI has a PE ratio of 24.9. Currently there are no analysts that rate Donaldson Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Donaldson Company has been 473,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Donaldson has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.75 and a short float of 1.6% with 4.31 days to cover. Shares are up 27.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Donaldson Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DCI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, DCI has a quick ratio of 1.70, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 38.58% is the gross profit margin for DONALDSON CO INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.27% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 54.40% to $98.92 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 34.76%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Machinery industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 13.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $54.11 million to $61.59 million.
- You can view the full Donaldson Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.