Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, McKesson fell $1.59 (-1.0%) to $156.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,507,945 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,728,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $156.00-$158.46 after having opened the day at $157.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.34. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 5.9%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 5.4%, Chindex International ( CHDX), down 4.2% and China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.