Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Discovery Communications ( DISCA) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Discovery Communications fell $1.59 (-1.9%) to $82.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,013,482 shares of Discovery Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,212,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.88-$84.45 after having opened the day at $84.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.53. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), down 13.7%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 9.4%, Taminco ( TAM), down 7.4% and Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Discovery Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.