Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal fell $0.21 (-1.3%) to $16.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,907,682 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,920,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.31-$16.61 after having opened the day at $16.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.56. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 19.0%, Iamgold ( IAG), down 10.9%, Golden Minerals ( AUMN), down 10.0% and Noranda Aluminum ( NOR), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.