Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands fell $1.30 (-1.8%) to $71.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,925,587 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,654,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.50-$72.89 after having opened the day at $72.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.90. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 9.4%, Jamba ( JMBA), down 4.5%, Red Lion Hotels Corporation ( RLH), down 3.4% and Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.