Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.26 (-1.1%) to $24.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,140,451 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,292,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.48-$24.70 after having opened the day at $24.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.87. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 6.8%, Highpower International ( HPJ), down 6.5%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 5.6% and Sifco Industries ( SIF), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.