Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances fell $1.97 (-2.1%) to $91.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 899,456 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 992,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.10-$93.37 after having opened the day at $93.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.21. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), down 13.7%, Lincoln Educational Services Corporation ( LINC), down 6.2%, Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), down 5.0% and HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.