Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.55 (-1.5%) to $103.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,441,130 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,770,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.74-$105.26 after having opened the day at $105.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.38. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), down 11.7%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 9.5%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 7.1% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.