Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks fell $2.25 (-2.7%) to $81.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,488,756 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,827,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.71-$84.43 after having opened the day at $83.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.24. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 9.0%, Velti ( VELT), down 6.5%, Rally Software Development ( RALY), down 6.3% and Progress Software ( PRGS), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.