Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Windstream Holdings ( WIN) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Windstream Holdings rose $0.09 (1.1%) to $8.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,512,377 shares of Windstream Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,080,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $7.89-$8.02 after having opened the day at $7.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.92. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 15.2%, Towerstream Corporation ( TWER), up 9.4%, Exelis ( XLS), up 8.4% and ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Windstream Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.