Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.61 (1.6%) to $37.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,392,069 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,784,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.12-$37.92 after having opened the day at $37.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.18. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 15.5%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), up 12.8%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 12.5% and AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), up 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.