Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E-House China Holdings ( EJ) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, E-House China Holdings rose $0.88 (6.8%) to $13.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,856,293 shares of E-House China Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,258,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.88-$14.19 after having opened the day at $12.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.92. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), up 18.0%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 12.5%, Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), up 9.9% and Icahn ( IEP), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full E-House China Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.