Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors rose $0.89 (1.6%) to $55.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 640,114 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 539,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.20-$55.70 after having opened the day at $54.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.44. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 10.1%, Hovnanian ( HOV), up 5.8%, NCI Building Systems ( NCS), up 5.5% and MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.