Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide rose $1.04 (1.4%) to $73.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,012,954 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,596,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.76-$74.00 after having opened the day at $73.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.22. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 9.3%, China Lodging Group ( HTHT), up 6.0%, Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd ADR ( QUNR), up 5.3% and PokerTek ( PTEK), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.