Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stanley Black & Decker ( SWK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Stanley Black & Decker rose $1.20 (1.5%) to $80.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,701,059 shares of Stanley Black & Decker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,594,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.36-$81.03 after having opened the day at $79.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.35. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), up 11.6%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 10.1%, Exelis ( XLS), up 8.4% and ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.