Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.91 (1.6%) to $56.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,696,463 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,672,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.14-$57.15 after having opened the day at $56.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.01. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 7.8%, Handy & Harman ( HNH), up 6.5%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 6.5% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.