Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, CME Group rose $1.18 (1.5%) to $80.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,491,803 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,648,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.51-$80.13 after having opened the day at $79.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.93. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), up 7.8%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 5.1%, PowerShares DB Gold Double Short ETN ( DZZ), up 4.3% and ProShares UltraShort Gold ( GLL), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.