Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trina Solar ( TSL) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar rose $0.37 (3.2%) to $11.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,501,961 shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,900,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.47-$12.15 after having opened the day at $11.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.58. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Sigmatron International ( SGMA), up 21.7%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 11.9%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 6.4% and BTU International ( BTUI), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.