Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $3.98 (1.5%) to $274.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 666,851 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 784,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $269.00-$277.11 after having opened the day at $269.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $270.02. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), up 52.2%, Genvec ( GNVC), up 31.0%, MediciNova ( MNOV), up 22.2% and Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 19.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.