Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $1.93 (1.1%) to $173.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 919,404 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 850,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $169.86-$173.39 after having opened the day at $170.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.09. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Oxford Industries ( OXM), up 5.2%, AEP Industries ( AEPI), up 4.5%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 3.9% and Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.