Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation rose $0.23 (1.3%) to $17.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,573,042 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,798,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.52-$17.69 after having opened the day at $17.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.44. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 9.6%, Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), up 6.3%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 6.0% and Brunswick Corporation ( BC), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.