- 4-Week # shares bought: 202
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 468
- 12-Week # shares sold: 31,384
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,483
- 24-Week # shares sold: 79,647
Industry followers continue to see M&A as a way to fuel a turnaround for the beaten down space, and are now looking for first movers with oil above $50.
Ensco's (ESV) stock rating was raised to 'market perform' at BMO Capital.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Groupon, Newmont Mining, Viacom and Wells Fargo, and downgrades for Dunkin' Brands, Time Warner and JPMorgan.