- 4-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 55,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 55,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 37,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 70,000
Black gold hasn't moved how you would think.
Oil prices tanked today after the U.S. Energy Information Administration reported strong inventory build-up.
Companies targeted by activist pension funds have become increasingly responsive to shareholder proposals and no-confidence campaigns to install women on corporate boards.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Fleetcor Technologies (FLT) as a post-market leader candidate
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including downgrades for Energizer and HollyFrontier, and upgrades for Oracle and Pinnacle Foods.