Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $2.66 (-1.0%) to $254.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 310,311 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 373,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $253.40-$258.63 after having opened the day at $256.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $256.71. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Huttig Building Products ( HBP), down 8.7%, Huttig Building Products ( HBPI), down 8.7%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 7.0% and Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.