Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $0.55 (-1.1%) to $51.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,985,129 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,232,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.31-$52.07 after having opened the day at $51.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.92. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd ADR ( QUNR), down 9.9%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 9.5%, Huttig Building Products ( HBP), down 8.7% and Huttig Building Products ( HBPI), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.