Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $0.98 (-1.3%) to $76.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,756,057 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,254,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.29-$78.00 after having opened the day at $77.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.38. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd ADR ( QUNR), down 9.9%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 9.5%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), down 5.1% and Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.