Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Constellation Brands ( STZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Constellation Brands fell $0.90 (-1.3%) to $70.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,666,603 shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.88-$71.62 after having opened the day at $71.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.98. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), down 9.7%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 8.9%, Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENT), down 8.3% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.