Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.64 (-2.8%) to $22.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 52,130,546 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,430,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.29-$22.91 after having opened the day at $22.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.14. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 16.5%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 12.3%, ReneSola ( SOL), down 11.6% and Advanced Photonix ( API), down 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.