Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Pfizer fell $0.69 (-2.2%) to $30.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 34,565,936 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,422,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.52-$31.34 after having opened the day at $31.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.34. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 44.1%, AVANIR Pharmaceuticals ( AVNR), down 29.8%, Curis ( CRIS), down 11.2% and Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.