Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Iron Mountain ( IRM) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Iron Mountain rose $0.63 (2.2%) to $29.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,509,758 shares of Iron Mountain exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,779,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.47-$29.44 after having opened the day at $28.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.54. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 11.0%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 9.9%, ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 9.5% and Demand Media ( DMD), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Iron Mountain Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.