Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Himax Technologies ( HIMX) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Himax Technologies rose $0.12 (1.1%) to $11.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,583,912 shares of Himax Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,576,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.85-$11.45 after having opened the day at $11.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.02. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Photronics ( PLAB), up 8.4%, ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), up 5.5%, Ultratech ( UTEK), up 4.7% and Rambus ( RMBS), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Himax Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.